Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Boy


In some ways it was just like it was last week...yesterday even...I was terrified to have a second C-section after having the first. At the same time I was THRILLED to be having another baby come...they gave me the foo foo feel good juice, started the surgery--and pulled out this BOY with LOTS of dark hair. A BOY!!! It took me days to wrap my brain around a BOY! I had never even imagined that I would have a boy. Somehow I was thinking lots and lots of girls that I sewed matching dresses for....
But oh Michael, you were the PERFECT way to break me in. From the first tiny non complaining cry you have been an angel and an comfort and a JOY to have in our family. I remember FREAKING out knowing that you would be asked to leave me for two years on a mission...and today I'm half smiling thinking...it has already happend and I actually survived.
22 years old buddy! Such a handsome MAN. So much JOY ahead!!!! THANK YOU for choosing to come to me...YOU MADE MY LIFE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man I know I'm going to be there in the blink of an eye. But what an exciting time.