Sunday, July 26, 2009

HOW ADORABLE is this BABY??

Michael lovey...LOOK at YOU!!! YOU came to ME!!! A friend of mine from Gainesville sent me this picture via FACEBOOK this week and I had never seen it before. I have spent ALOT of time just staring at you here and trying to remember what it was like to still have you that small. Look at all that hair buddy...look at that sweet sweet sweet precious BEAUTIFUL face...and such a lovey snuggle bug!!! I'm smiling cause we BOTH know that you STILL ARE...BEAUTIFUL and the LOVEY SNUGGLE BUG!!!
This also has me wondering if I should cut my hair...but pretty sure the haircut wouldn't bring back the YOUTH. THANK YOU Lori Draper for sending this to me!!

2 comments:

vie said...

You both look exactly the same! I think Michael got all the hair that I was supposed to get during the first four years of my life. Not fair.

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Such a cute pic!! And I used that coat for all my babies, with the hood and the feet protectors! Its still hanging in the closet...having a hard time giving it away.... :)