Sunday, July 5, 2009

WE GOT THE CAMERA CARD!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Well Lovey...I'm going to wait for your letter in the morning before I post some of the pics you sent via the camera card...you made me a VERY HAPPY MOMMA!!! I have gone through them again and again. I have played the videos again and again. Beans came over to play cards tonight and I made them all go through them again (they WANTED TO!!!) Thank YOU again for sending it.

I ran 15 up the canyon on the 4th with Vanessa--now she's faster than me. We went to Olive Garden for lunch with the whole family. Then Megan got me going on Grey's Anatomy (season 1) and now I am half way through season 2. I am such a sucker for love relationships and good writers. I LOVE that show. All the kids had different plans for the fireworks so Dad and I went to a BBQ at Cooper's for a bit and it was yummy. We got to meet Cameron--Kaylie's fiancee'--darling boy. Coopers are as wonderful as always. Everyone sends their love.

David Chester got his call to SWEEDEN and so did Nathaniel Olsen--they BOTH go in 14 of October. David was so thrilled...he made a cake of the Swedish flag and put Sweedish fish all over it and brought it over to share. Dave is SO READY to get the heck out of here.

I took Steph the flowers from Costco and they were PRETTY...a really bright bouquet with fun spring/summer colors. She was as adorable as ever and thanked me ALOT and I just said don't thank me...thank Josh. I took them on Friday when we got the letter. I have her announcement, but have spent a LONG while trying to scan it here for you....will have it figured out and scanned by next Monday.

Bean's came tonight to play cards so it is late when I am writing this. Matt was called to the High Council today. I can't think of much else that has happend this week. YOUR letter was the highlite. Two of the Ivory Homes sold so we have new darling kids in primary.

I LOVED seeing your apartment! I LOVED seeing YOU and your companions, and AFRICA and just the places you hang...it made me feel ALOT better. The kelly's called this week as well to tell us that they had just seen you on Monday. TO think of the possibility of it all made my head spin. I am so grateful for air travel. They kept saying what a NICE boy you are....made your momma proud.

I LOVE YOU!!!! More than sitting in the hot tub in the rain, more than finishing 15 miles strong and wanting more, more than a new escape TV series.....I love you, I LOVE YOU...and I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: