Friday, August 6, 2010

Hello Loves XXXOOOXXX

Another week down! A good week. With your Dad gone I haven't done much cooking:). I think I've eaten a whole watermelon. I've watched a few DVD's from Blockbuster staying up as late as I want watching and sometimes reading, and had complete control of the remote and the entire bed...I LIKE sleeping in the middle:)

I am sure the Allphins are going to move and I don't think they will ask me to be their Realtor. Since the pool has been finished it has been a bit more "ACTIVE " over here. I was SO RELIEVED the first time she called to say that someone had poured gasoline at the end of the street and lit it on fire...relieved because Sam was sitting WITH ME in the hot tub and SPencer was gone at a golf tournament in Evanston. The "picture" the fire burned in the road will live there forever, and you will be able to view it upon arriving home. As one friend put it, they sometimes just have to drive by the new "ART" to believe it is really in Lindon on a Lindon Street. I'd post a picture but obviously it is not appropriate.
For those of you who don't know my neighbor...she is an ANGEL...TRULY, and just the fact that she would even CALL meant that that fire was humongo...and she was just trying to make sure MY BOYS weren't in trouble or going to GET in trouble...we have a policeman who lives just around the corner(also a great guy...but WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO WHEN HE SEES A BURNING 10 foot fire in the road????
But since then...the kids just STAY too late and the girls can't seem to quit screaming all the time. One in particular. I may have to ban her after 10 pm.I laugh really, kind of reminds me of a few 3 year olds I've known who go through that screaming and screaming stage.
Last night Brady left his car here in front of the house while he left with some other friends...and while he was gone, some kids-- no one knows who-- trashed alot of the cars of the kids swimming here parked in front of our house with toliet paper, and other crud. Sam and friends went out to clean up the cars before the friends were going to leave and Brady's car alarm went off and they couldn't get it to stop...this is like at 11:30....and of course Marci and Joe probably thought OUR kids were the ones MAKING the mess and farting around making the car alarm go off....when Marci came out to tell Sam that his friends should be heading home, does SAM tell her what was up??? NOOOOOOoooooo!!!!! He just says "OK". They finally undo something from the battery and the alarm stops, then Brady comes back an hour or so later and sets it off AGAIN!!!!
I'd move.I would so move. Please don't let them move. OR EVEN WANT TO MOVE. So what does a GOOD neighbor do to try to make that better?????? WHen I send the kids home they congregate on the steet still making a ruckusl. Did I mention the Allphins have PERFECT children? Russel just graduated with Spencer. He's perfect. And talented. And funny. Hysterical really. AND NEVER MAKES A SOUND. And would NEVER be caught congregating after 11. I am glad they love us, and we really love them....but love can only take so much. And I'm pretty sure they are at MUCH.
And as I type...I just had to go look out the window...I think they have built the largest FIRE yet in the firepit. And yes, whats her face is screaming and its almost midnight. Sam came running towards the house saying "Don't worry Mom, it's ok..." I have come calmly back to bed to finish my letter to you guys and will wait for a knock or a call. I pray they are asleep. Please, please, let them miss this. I am so glad your Dad is on an airplane. It's 12:01 so Sam will be herding them home now.

See what you miss when you are gone?

I sent your package today Josh. Let me know when you get it. Will you send us YOUR ideas about how we should structure our stay when we come to get you...how long, what cities to visit, etc...???? 12 weeks brother bear. I am smiling . And Michael will be home in just a few weeks!!!! Josh, do you want your own room again, or do you want to share with Spencer? Meg moved home for this semester so we are rearranging...but you are KING and get exactly what you want...so let me know.

Greg is moving to Logan tomorrow, he got a job there...ARGH!!!! He just got back...and already off to work out life.

I have been in the pool everyday. I am so enamored with it. I'v gotten too much sun and am gong to have to be more careful. I actually have tan lines....and from long sleeve white shirt, hat and 60 suncreen that is a big change for me. It's heaven out there. I am hoping my latent skin cancer will give me just this one little moment without any mess!!!

I LOVE YOU BOTH!!! And MISS YOU of course. I'm excited to get caught up on YOUR week.
I love you more than cherry mango Popsicles. I love you more than floating on the float in the pool. I love you more than my alone hot tub sessions after my runs each day. I love you MORE AND MORE AND MORE!!!!!
Your Momma.
XXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXOOOXOOOXOXOO

No comments: