Sunday, August 29, 2010

Perfect Day


Yesterday I slept in till 6:30 and didn't run with Marcii until 7! We had a glorious visit/run with t a soft sweet smelling rain falling on us the last mile. I came home to Haven, ELle and Graham all ready to get in the pool! We swan in the pool and popped in and out of the hot tub until 2 when Jeremy and Kori came home and took them off to their Grandmom's...I never even went inside...I just stayed on my glider rocker out by the pool rocking and reading and having the soft breeze wash over me until 6-- when I finished off MOCKINGJAY. :)
Then we went and bought this Dodge Ram truck to help out the whole car/school/work situation. I LOVE ME A TRUCK!!! Sam is SLIGHTLY pleased as well--and Spencer too! I have so missed not having a truck! I am making mental lists of all the "stuff" I want to haul out of here! Don took me and Meg to Zuppas for dinner where I had the MILO panni and the Wisconsin Cauliflower soup mixed with their tomatoe basil...SO YUM...then home to a DVD THE BACK UP PLAN...and off to bed "imagining" in true NEVILLE GODDARD form....only to awake to a marker day....16 years ago today I had my last baby.

No comments: