Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lovies ....XXOOXX

NEXT WEEK MICHAEL WILL BE HOME!!!!!!!!!!! Yee Haw!!! Josh has been out 94 weeks today. NINETY FOUR WEEKS...that is just too much for a Mom. There. It is written. TRUTH. That is just TOO long and TOO much for a mom. THIS MOM anyway.

I thought of you both as I ran 12 miles down the canyon from South Fork this morning with Marci.(She went on to run 18)! There is something deeply spiritual and soul awakening about starting your day running into the sunrise through one of the most beautiful places on earth. Your heart just fills with love...so of course you both were leaking out all over the place. It was freezing...more like late September weather-42 degrees...we were thinking that YOU could POSSIBLY be HOME before the first snowfall JOSH!!!!!!! That made me smile:)

We stayed with Johnson's in Boise. It's always good to be SO LOVED by their kids. Ali's MS is progressing and its hard for her to walk now. She tires easily. I was sad to be staying there at first because I didn't want her OR PAUL to feel the work of it, but they both stayed to their word and just let us do our thing without much output in our direction. I was so grateful.

I bought another Idaho Powerball ticket. Geez. I don't care WHAT people say about buying them and the "people" who do. I DO. I DID!!! And let me just say that yes I " paid a price" for some HOPE...but the anticipation is SO SWEET I WILL DO IT AGAIN. I am loving the head time each day before the drawing just imagining the things I could participate in creating if I were to win :) I'm gonna win:) I've already won! The JOY of the imaging that it would possibly be me is worth every cent...and then, if I'm not the one...there will be somebody...and whoever that somebody is, I gladly give them my few dollars to add to everyone else's so that THEY can create that hoped for reality.

I got a tooth filled. Sometimes I am a big girl and do hard things. I love the Jones Brothers. They gave me laughing gas and for a few minutes it really did make me laugh. I didn't think I was going to be able to stop and then the girl turned it down ...and I was able to sit still and open my mouth...it made me feel heavy then, and a bit tired. I listened to Wayne Dyer on my IPOD throughtout and we truly "communed". I wonder if daily laughing gas is hurtful?

We've had a few BIG storms and they have left the pool a MESS. It is ASTONISHING how much water comes down in those downpours!!! I am sure the day will come when you will be able to see first hand by helping me bail the water off the cover. Such a small price to pay for such JOY. I was so thrilled for the cover when I saw all the mess on top of it...made me wonder how we ever managed in FLorida without one and with SO MANY STORMS (maybe that is why I had to vacuum it everyday? Funny that I can't remember that....)

Sam starts school tomorrow. His birthday is Sunday..FINALLY 16...FINALLY able to DATE, DRIVE...It will be weird to have him gone all day again...especially with golf. He played a tournament on Monday that I got to walk...SUCH a gorgeous day...I didn't mind the cool spurt so much then. He's playing well, but always wants to play better. He loves his coach and his team mates.

Spencer just got back tonight from a weekend with Cooper's at Bear Lake. Yeah, we're all jealous. And it was just as wonderful as we all imagined. Megan starts teaching tomorrow as well. She's been busy with her MBA classes and homework. Dad is home for awhile now.

I love you both. Deep down and around the world and BACK kind of love. I am so proud of all the good you are up to...and all the lives you are touching. Love hard...love quick...and hurry home to me!!!!

No comments: