Sunday, August 29, 2010

LoveBugs....

K Guys...we LOVE YOU!!! Michael...we are counting the hours till you hit the front door!!! Josh, Dad has some more questions for you about the trip, he'll put them in his email.
Sam has had a glorious birthday. Now he just wants his Driver's Ed teacher to get him in on the roading schedule so he can drive WITHOUT ME. He has another golf tournament on Tuesday and leaves for Lake Powell with Jackson and Skylar Olsen and their family on Friday for Labor Day.
Spencer is still hitting the working world looking for a job....and golfing in between. Meg has settled into teaching and schooling. Dad is so excited about Africa he can't keep off the net for planning it. Crazy how opposites marry. I am just working like crazy while the work is here. The pumpkins are orange and I am ticked. I know I mentioned it before...but WHAT does one do with about 40 pumpkins that will be rotted by Halloween??? The tomatoes are in the prime. I just love LOOKING at them even...that deep red on the massive green. My tomatoes always make me think of GrandDad Steadwell and all his plants. He planted a boat load of onions this Spring, so I hope someone is harvesting them and enjoying them. Maybe the skunks??
Its been a busy Sunday with lots of Sam's friends dropping in. Dad is at the church for some Stake YW meeting. I am getting ready to snug myself into deep sheets of my lovely bed. I'll be dreaming about you. Josh...I may not be excited to GO to Africa...but you KNOW I am excited out of my head to SEE and BE with YOU!!!!!
Make me proud youngins'!
Your Momma

No comments: