Thursday, August 5, 2010

True Confession

As much as I LOVE having all our friends here...I really LOVE IT ALOT when its just ONLY ME. I really really like the sound of the water coming off the diving board. I like to blast my IPOD too---especially with Rascal Flatts or Bach for relaxation. And I love not wearing very much clothes. I LOVE feeling the sun sink in all over me. I LOVE that blue raft...or the green one. I love that rubber ducky thermometer. I LOVE MY LIFE today. THANK YOU SUN for ending the storm and coming out to play with me. Thank you clients for no one wanting anything or needing me today. Thank you for golf courses that keep the boys away for some of the time with all their friends. YOU KNOW I LOVE THEM...but I ALSO love me some ALONE pool time. Now if I could just move the neighbors so I could do it completely in the nude. Think I could get them to take vacations at the same time, and have them take my family with them?

No comments: