Friday, July 1, 2011

Letter from Spencer 30 June 2011

This is Natalie:
I got a call from the MTC while helping to "rag" the young women's hair for their week at camp this week---telling me that Spencer had been injured playing soccer and they needed my medical info. Not my favorite thing to hear when I can't ask him any questions. I am NOT going to edit his emails...so just hang in there with the horrible no punctuation and spelling....IF you want to...I don't mind a smidge. Don's family has started arriving and the 4th of July weekend has officially begun, and half of the year is officially over.

email from Spencer:
so i have a deep inner thigh contusion which is basically a big bruise / pool of blood next to my bone on the muscle in my thigh. i just started rehab for it today, were being really agressive with it so that when i leave on the 11th ill be ready. its not bad mom so quit flippin out. anyways, so i went to rehab today and it was awesome me and my companion talked with four natives and 2 other spanish speakers, im not that good but i can do it so im super pimped to get to sc and teach and talk the non member hispanics haha. and thanks for the package mom it was sweet!!!! tengo mucho amor para mi familia. esparo que todo esta bien en nuestro casa. dios bendice nuestro familia con mucho feliz y mucho gozo. mom is michael getting those ties? michael you can apply to drive the mtc busses, it pays 12.50 an hour just thought id let you know, oh and i miss you, josh i miss you alot, meg too but mom the most sorry. im so pumped to speak spanish and get out in the field. stephen is good had lunch with him today este is the same talk to him everynight. dave mccallister came in and hes in our zone so thats sick too. samson came in last night just talked to him jedff is doiung well he leaves on monday!!! so unfair ive been here just as long!! anyways fam i love you not much to talk about but i love you and mom i love you so much i think about you everyday. thanks for being the best funnest coolest mom ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
love pooty

No comments: