Saturday, July 9, 2011

Letter to Spencer 9 July 2011

well...we aren't sending another package. Dad wants to wait and just send the pics to South Carolina...and the pics aren't HERE yet...hoping for todays mail. I haven't touched base with Scott yet this week...but the plan has always been that he would bring you Betos Sunday night late and that he would also pick up anything that needs to be brought home to us or mailed to you...SO HOPEFULLY you see him Sunday night. I hope you got to see the videos Michael made for you on his camera.
I love you Buddy...thinking of you constantly and hoping these last few days are SWEET and spirit filled.
I have been studying the life of St. Francis of Assi (a Fransican Italian Monk)...and I LOVE a few of the things that I have read about this morning...
The first was that we learn of REAL FAITH through FRIENDSHIPS---and YOU have always been such an example of a true friend.
The next was when he posed the question WHO CAN EARN A STAR OR A SUNRISE? Well... WE ALL DID...EVERYONE born to the earth is given these beauties and joys...
And the last was when he was speaking of how the great artists of his times mixed grains in with their paints to make them more vibrant and eternal...and then he called for us to do the same with our THOUGHTS by mixing them with gratitude.
St Francis was a little man, but fewer greater than he. I am in love with him just from a biography.
Happy Saturday perfect child that blesses every day of my life and every part of my love!!!
Your Momma loves you BIG!!!

No comments: