Sunday, July 17, 2011

Letter to Spencer 17 July 2011

Hey LOVEY!!! We are dying to know EVERYTHING so PLEASE take some time and write me a LONG letter... :)
It was heaven to talk to you on the phone.
Sefa getting his call and leaving all in one week has been crazy. It was so great to see everyone today at his Farewell. Terrence is SO EXCITED to be with you. His Momma and I are joking about girls road trip in 6 months!
I leave for home on Saturday and I won't be back until the 1st, but I'll find a way to post...hopefully with lots of pictures with my OLD friends for you to see. So crazy to think it was 30 years ago I graduated from High School. I am so excited I can hardly stand it! It's already been fun just to reconnect with so many of them.
Megan is finally back home ...she's been to Cedar City, Vegas, and Park City with so many different people. I AM SO GLAD TO HAVE HER HOME!
We're celebrating Michael's birthday tomorrow with the Harry Potter movie , the ZOO and Cheesecake Factory. Josh is still hanging in there with Home Depot. I think its hysterical how bugged you are at his dating your friends:) If he doesn't, someone else is going to Buddy :) THANK YOU FOR THE VIDEOS!!!!! We will try hard to get you some back soon.
Sam is already starting the Senior year disappearing act...when he's home he usually has a boat load of friends---but he's gone way more than he use to be. Momma's not so happy about all of that. Although Dad did surprise me and join me for a last minute movie the other night.
Summer ball will end soon, he's been golfing alot.
Give me all the details...WHERE you are, what you think about the bike, your new companion, the heat, the bugs, your apartment, the ward, your President and wife...anything you need???
Loving you BIG and counting down the minutes until you write!
Mom
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXOXOXOOOXXXXXXXOOOXOXO

No comments: