Monday, August 8, 2011

Letter to Spence 8 Aug 2011

Lovey lovey lovey LOVEY LOVEY...
I can't get my pictures to uploadl...I am so frustrated. Megan is sleeping and last night she was out. So I am hoping by the time I get back from my run she will be up and I will have enough time to get them loaded before you come to check your email.
It's been a crazy busy week with work getting caught up from being gone. So HAPPY to have the work.
I was called to be the Activiity Days leader for the 10-11 year old Primary Girls...the only sad thing is that means I don't get to GO to Primary on Sunday's...and you know how I LOVE Relief Society. NOT. And that also means Sunday School too!!! I want you to remember with your investigators how LONG 3 hours is....those chairs about kill me.Not sure how I am going to navigate this new change. But the girlie part will be great.
Sam has golf try outs today. He will be the ONLY returning player that went to state...might be a rough year on the ole' golf team. Hard to believe school starts in 2 weeks. Michael and Josh start on Sam's birthday. Josh is so ready for school to start. Meg is still looking for another job.
It was so good to have Preston and Girlies here overnight. I LOVE my family! Dad and I went to see the girls play in thier soccer tournament in Park City on Friday and then went to the Park City Art Festival...I got the MOST adorable humming bird garden scultpure made out of knives...picture will follow. On the way home we ran in to friends at the train restaurant and THEN found an amazing fireworks show in Heber...and then about peed my pants as we followed a drunk driver down the canyon. I was so scared to think that we drive all the time around these kind of drivers ,,,it has made me a much more defensive driver.
I don't have any words of wisdom for you. Just LOADS and LOADS of LOVE. I think of you a ridiculous amount. You should be protected for life with the prayers I send out. I love you Buddy. Be YOURSELF and enjoy the NOW. And miss me somewhere in there. We are SURELY missing YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mom
xxooxoxoxoxooxoooxoxoxooxooxooxooxoo

No comments: