Monday, August 8, 2011

Park City Arts Festival



After the girlie's soccer games, Dad and I went to the Park City Arts Festival and I found this ADORABLE humming bird made of knives....the artist had SO MANY original and interesting pieces! So excited that she will "live" in OUR back yard now! Spencer you would have really liked the pieces made with golf clubs! People watching at the Art's Festival was every bit as intriguing as the art. Never even talking to a single one of them, my mind quickly sets on the fascinating details of the lives I THINK they have led...and I feel quite boring in contrast. I was drawn in by all the smiles on nearly everyone's faces...and amazed at how many old friends were finding each other with hugs and laughter. My heart twinged a bit as I thought how much I wish it could be YOU that I found in the crowd!! I was sad that the night air was SO nippy...TOO EARLY for fall when Summer has come so late....

No comments: