Monday, August 8, 2011

SOOO SAD...


Had a mciro burst and it took half the willow...you KNOW how I love my trees...I am still in mourning...Dad chopped it up after it fell...I was hoping to put a bolt through it and try to save it...but it fell with the split...looks super weird up there now. The sandbox is only partly shaded. I guess I still have a while before I have to worry TOO much about the GRANDBABIES not having shade :) Those little guys are on my mind more and more these days...pretty sure they are as eager to come as I am to have them get here. Just waiting on the Universe to provide soul mates for these youngins'!!!!
We'll plant a sycamore close to it in fall when the weather isn't so hot and hope that what's left of the willow will last until the sycamore gets some size on it.


No comments: