Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Release

So....it's OVER. Not sure what to think. Dad will be around more. Thinking he is going to HAVE to find some hobbies.

The other Lindon Stake presidency changed this weekend as well, and President Roger's was released and Wayne Corbridge was put in.

Josh and Michael head out this week and both are ready for school. Josh's last night at Home Depot in West Jordan is tonight, and he will transfer up to the one in Logan next week and work there part time while in school. He has a crazy school load so it will be a rigorous semester for him. Michael got hired at PF CHANG's --thanks to Kimmie Cooper who is a manager there now. Megan is back at Lone Peak part time and doing some Real Estate for me, but still looking. Sam starts THE SENIOR YEAR Tuesday-- with a tournament on Wednesday...I am sending you his tournament schedule in a separate email, but he will love to know that YOU know when he is playing.

Jeremy and the kids came for a night this weekend to swim and just hang before they start school. I LOVE my family. Jeremy is a great brother, and like Preston, I could talk to them for hours. I love their views on life and living. Haven is just so mature...and Elle, as Megan put it "has one of the most delightful personalities she's EVER come across". Graham is talking up a storm and KNOWS what he wants and wants you to do it WHEN he wants. Jeremy went from 210 lbs to 179 and it is TOO skinny on him. I am sad I didn't take any pictures of them to share. Next time.

The hummingbirds have started "juicing up" and it makes me think we might have an early fall. They don't usually start for another 2 weeks or so. I love to see them constantly at the feeders. The peaches are in and I want to make cobbler EVERY DAY. As I put the roast on the table tonight I wondered what you are having. I wonder WHAT YOU ARE DOING MANY TIMES a day!!! Dad ordered the protein drink stuff for you so it should be on the way. Hard to believe football season is here. Paul Hatch is rocking the Viking House and Dallin Hatch is tight end---so it is so fun to have the "brothers" playing with each other. You should SEE how HUGE Dallin is...and Paul is no lightweight. Sam says Timp looks good and Bryson is doing well. Bryson looks like he went and ATE the weight room. Amazing what a summer of lifting and eating does for some boys.

Terrence's farewell is next week...I'll have some good pics for you!!! Stephen leaves the MTC this week for California and is SO READY his Dad said.

Check for the email....I am including Sam's Patriarchal Blessing as well. Anything you need, WANT? Love you BIG Baby Boy!! Can't wait to hear from you in the morning! I keep an eye on all things South Carolina now.......
Mom
XXOOXOXOXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXXXXXXXXXX



No comments: