Saturday, December 25, 2010

HERE IF YOU NEED ME by Kate Braestrup




I am just overwhelmed by how many AMAZING people are on the same planet living at the same time as me...and so many of them I want to KNOW personally and have in my life. Thank heavens some share WHO they are with their words and in their deeds. A new FAVORITE as of today...my was my Christmas Day read. I SLURPED it up it was SOOOOOO Great!!! Just a few quotes to get you to go read it and then WANT to call me and talk to me about it....
"If you are following Christ, completely and wholly in LOVE, then you are in heaven no matter where you are. If you are NOT in love, you are in hell, no matter where you are."
No matter WHAT has occurred-"If you want to know WHERE GOD IS in this or in anything, look for love".
"The heart of the problem with HEAVEN:What would a place of perfect and perpetual bliss be like? Wouldn't it be different for 17 year old boys and 88 year old women and different for each individual"?
I swear this was not a "Church book"...but the hard stories of death and accidents associated with the State of Maine's Game Warden Division for whom she served as Chaplain. PLEASE Read it and call me.

No comments: