Wednesday, December 29, 2010

True confession

Two nights ago I went for a late night meditation in the hot tub. With my IPOD.
I kid you not when I say that my IPOD is one of my BEST FRIENDS. I stuck it in my cleavage down my suit because I needed 2 hands to get the cover off because it was icy out there. I had headphones on and already started Wayne Dyer....I opened the cover, I blissfully settled in, then all of the sudden I remembered...and my IPOD was completely submerged...it worked for all of 2 seconds longer before I could get it yanked out and into my towel...but alas....2 days later after sitting in the IC Unit (bowl of rice) and I must officially give it a time of death. What kind of crazy person DOES this???? A VERY VERY SAD PERSON NOW. Just HOW LONG can I live without it??? Not one more day!!!!!!! Try running the uglies out of your soul without an IPOD...just TRY it!!!! People have to live with me. So dang expensive to replace...but then RELOADING it with all my books and CD's......I love that Walmart is open right now. Sweet comfort. I guess I love even more that I have the money in an account to cover my murder.

4 comments:

Have a blessed day! said...

Oh man, I was hoping it would have a better outcome. Our daughter's ipod was accidentally washed, went through the whole extra spin & rinse cycle. It did not work. But I stuck it in the freezer overnight, then let it thaw out. Then hooked it up to the charger, and viola! It worked! I still can't believe it did, neither can our daughter. Good luck reloading everything.

Storm Of Angels said...

oh no , hope your new ipod is up an running! I need to get my mp3 player with new songs for the new year.. :) ? if you were going on a road trip... what would be your favorite road trip song? giggles..

Natalie Harris said...

I could never just choose one...
Man in the Mirror-Michael Jackson
(his WHOLE number ones albumn)
Long Train Runnin'-Doobie Brothers
(Okay...their whole number ones)
SMILE-Uncle Cracker
What I like ABout Sunday's-Craig Morgan
A hook up to all great country stations along the way:)
WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

Natalie Harris said...

I forgot RASCAL FLATTS!!!!!Like..how could that be possible that I didn't include them????