Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Went to BOISE for Harris Family Chirstmas Party

Went to Boise over the weekend for the annual family Christmas Party. We play the White Elephant Game and eat ALOT. And all the while trying to catch up on 42 people's last 6 months of life. Don's Dad has had Alzheimer's for awhile now but still loves to be with us even when he's not sure WHO "us" is....Don's Mom is amazing and he will be taking her to Argentina and Chile this February for her Christmas present. Not sure which is more excited.
We were all there except Michael who is the HAPPY European TOURIST with his friends and will be spending Christmas in Germany. My FAVORITE miracle was that I was able to read TO and FROM Boise IN THE CAR and I DID NOT GET sick!!! May the miracle last the REST of my life!!!!
Man I have BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN!!!

No comments: