Monday, December 13, 2010

THE WEEKEND....

Let's start with the MOST IMPORTANT THING......I BEAT ALL THESE BOYS AT SETTLER'S!!!!!YES I DID!!!!!After MUCH grief from them about how I don't even try to win and just give everyone what they want...and I told them KARMA is real....and then the sweetness of all sweetness....I WON!!!! Karma is real boys :) Yes, they are very good sports to let me take their picture and gloat...and KNOW that it would be posted here.
WAITING so patiently for our early Chirstmas Eve Dinner with Michael since he leaves for Germany with friends for ALL the Christmas holiday. He is SO thrilled! I couldn't stand the thought of him not having Christmas with us so we had dinner and he opened his presents and stocking. The boy is loved...he got great loot:) Women, the recipe for the cream gravy for the Chicken Fried Steak in the Pioneer Woman cookbook...TO DIE FOR (no pun intended) . My ego is out, I look so fetching in these pictures. Just remember it was at the end of a long Sunday!


NO, we DON'T have snow right now...its in the low 50's, (totally bizarre and like 100 year highs) but we did 2 weeks ago and it was WEIRD to have the pool all covered. And I never thought about the little bit of torment it is to see it not usable and covered everyday while I hot tub soak. But I still sigh with gratitude that it AIN'T going NOWHERE and will be ready and waiting in Spring.
Spencer received the Melchizedek Priesthood on Sunday and a few of his "brethren" were there..and some of the favorite "sistern" as well. Sam dressed up for the occasion. Truly, having him dressed up for 3 hours of church alone is a miracle. And such an appropriate shirt.

Saturday night Josh, Mike (currently living with us and making us LAUGH EVERY DAY) and Chad went DISCO skating at Classic...yes you have seen peices of their attire in other photos on other sons for the same event. Time for a trip to Savers or DI for an extended wardrobe. Maybe MEN's clothing this time?

No comments: