Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hey Lovey...it's Fall ( UEA) Break this weekend.
Sam went to Lake Powell with Kelsey. He called last night to say how HOT and sunburned he is....sounds NICE. He'll be home tonight in time for school tomorrow. Michael is in San Diego with Becky doing all the touristy things...Disney, San Diego Zoo, Sea World. Josh is in Logan being diligent. Meg stayed home and went to the BYU football game. Dad just  hung around here while I played with Catherine all weekend. The weather is GLORIOUS.

I got your packages sent Tuesday morning so you should get them soon I hope.
We went to this GREAT baseball movie that was about a LOT more than baseball for family night (MONEYBALL with Brad Pitt). On the way home Sam was telling me how much he loved EARTH WIND AND FIRE...and wanted to know WHY I didn't listen to it more...and really, I LOVE THEM TOO, but just hadn't even thought to put them on my IPOD. I love that boy. Sam said "It's just FEEL GOOD music, Ya know?"   YES...I KNOW!!! So I immediately went to ITUNES and hooked myself up...and Tuesday morning had one of the best runs of my life. The moon had just enough light to cast shadows, but not so dark that the falling stars were masked. I was out early enough to know I wasn't going to run into ANYBODY so I danced most of the 8 miles and just wanted to BURST from how much FEELIN'GOOD I felt. I wished that experience for you, and everyone I love.

We started with the Baseball Banquet planning meetings. This will be our last year. The Banquet will be one thing I am happy to leave behind...how fun it will be to come back the next year and JUST ATTEND!!! Sam is loving his Senior year, and having a hard time with all the "lasts". The last football game was a toughie. Their girls just won State soccer. Sadies is this next weekend. You should see Johnny Peterson...that boy has done some SERIOUS bulking up...you'd think he's LIVING in the weight room.

All the corn mazes and haunted houses are in full swing. Pumpkins everywhere. Time for the Halloween Dinner. Wish I could send you some pumpkin guts :) I think of you ALWAYS. When I was at the airport picking up Catherine, first a family picked up their missionary...yep...I was bawling like a baby....THEN another whole family came to pick up their daughter they hadn't seen in 18 months --she was in the Air Force...more bawling. A pretty site for Catherine to come to! And somehow 78 more freaking weeks felt like 78 life times...Catherine totally understood. I LOVE YOU BUDDY!!!! You may not physically BE HERE, but you are SO WITH US, ALL OF THE TIME!!!!! Not a day goes by that someone doesn't say something about you...like how we have to put the movies MONEYBALL and WARRIOR on the list as MUST SEE for you when you get home.

A sweet thing for me is to KNOW YOU....to know that you will make the best of whatever you are involved in, that you are SMART and WISE and HAPPY......just share all that and I'll keep getting through.
Less than 24 hours and I'll have your message!!! Tell me a little more about your companion will you? And how often do you have dinner appointments? Need anything? Is it chilly there yet?
LOVE YOU BIG!!!!
Your Momma!!!!
XXOOXOXOXOXOOOOXOOOXOXOOOXOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOO

No comments: