Friday, October 7, 2011

Sam with Kai Ruiz at State Golf Tournament up Hobble Creek Canyon. This was the team photo at the end of day two....Sam is number one on his team. Love that coach Nelson!! Love the way he LOVES Sam!!
 Last day, last hole, last High School tourney group :(
 Both days we had to wait for a while on a few holes.
 How do you even think when you know its your LAST Tournament of your Senior year??? He was disappointed...but if you remember, this is the course that slays him...he hit an 81 the first day and a 78 the second day for an overall of 17th in the State. No matter what, he's NUMBER ONE Golfer in MY book!!!!! And all those puts that just sit and the hole and won't drop (unfortunately he had 11 of those!!), I wouldn't count em"! They should let MOTHER'S make up the rules for this game!!!
 Spencer...it's hard to read the sign....but it says they MISS YOU!!! This is my Wednesday LUNCH BUNCH. These boys have it figured out...a few of us take turns having them at our homes for lunch during the week. My day is Wednesday...but of course...you have serve something amazing because of what the OTHER Mom's just served...well... Papa Murphy's pizza still made them smile:) I love these guys like they are my own. Notice the jackets??? It SNOWED here yesterday (thursday the 6th)!!!! The mountains are covered!!! The pool is being closed this morning. I could cry. No spring, short summer, short fall.....UGH!
 This is Bertha. My brand spanking new fax, copier, printer. I have not had good luck with machines of this sort...so each person that reads this....could you please send a blessing on for Bertha? I have just HAD it with having to run to my office to get my paperwork taken care of when I SHOULD have the ability here at home. WELCOME BERTHA....so HAPPY to have you here with me....and SO HOPEFUL for our future days together!!!!
Sam's Mythology project....he had to build a throne for one of the God's and then write his own Myth about something. I was at Cheesecake Factory with the Goddesses and when I came home...VOILA!!! I think it is Armetis??? Either way...she is the God (dess) of Hunting....therefore, not the old toy riflle as the back of the throne, the hunting dog as the seat, the bow at the top....

No comments: