Sunday, October 2, 2011

Soldier Hollow...Sam takes 3rd in Region

 Some of THE BEST BOYS play golf...and I LOVE me these ones!!! Sam is standing next to Brinton Green from Mountain View and they tied for third in region. Then Kai Ruiz who took first, and CJ who took second. This is the number 1 group A from our region...we have several LOVELY days on the golf course together. Of course I can't talk much...but my love is shown in snickers and Gatorade's :)
 Sam and his favoritest coach Nelson.
 My Baby!!!
 Another of MY favorites... (Sam's too..CAYDEN!!! I think he placed 5th in region--we LOVED it when we got to golf with him)
 Final scores...now just have to wait for State tomorrow and Tuesday!
 Timpview's Golf coach who was ALWAYS so sweet to me and Sam...he also coaches baseball so he knew Sam from there as well.
 Let me tell you why I love my Sam. When he tied for third, they only had a 3rd and 4th place medal...not 2 third place medals...Sam quickly said " I'll take the medal with 4th place engraved on it..." He is a generous soul. And the important things are important, but the not so important things NOT so important..  YOU are a GREAT person Sam Harris.

No comments: