Sunday, October 16, 2011

Missing MY BOY!!!!

 hey LOVE xxooxx...Dad went and got your plaque and changed the picture in it...so this is the new one.
 BIG NEIGHBORHOOD NEWS!!!! Marta is engaged to Randy, to be married in January...he is as nice as they come...and so cool for WenDi that he is Chinese. he works at the church office building as an architect and will move in with Marta so they will get to stay here. I have been having big posting problems so that is why Mauri's pic is first...but that is her with her boyfriend.

I already wrote a long post that disappeared...I am so sad.So I'm starting over....

SOOOoooo....family update....Megs loves her new job, but was a mess her last day of teaching. She was able to help Karie Cooper get hired to replace her so it helps a little bit. She went with Ryan up to Rexburg last night while he played on campus. She saw Lauren Greenwood there and posted a pic on her facebook. Michael is heading to San Diego to visit Becky and do all the touristy stuff on Wednesday...he and Andy were here for dinner tonight. He is happy as always. Josh is mr. study. When I called he was at Stephanie Hale's apartment for dinner...I laughed and asked if that was wierd with it being Tania'a little sister and he said NO. I guess as he comes out of a biology class, she goes in and she invited for dinner tonight the last class. Poor boy....never has any women like him! Sam wrote so check for his message. He's been hanging with the college girls this week and still loving them...Shaylie still as beautiful as always. He got to play in the last fall ball game of the season and it was so great to be at a baseball game again.
Dad and I spoke at the 7th ward's RS date night last Friday on Marriage...SO GLAD that is over. It was great to see Collette...I forgot to ask about Brady, but I will and update you. I spent Friday with Jamie and we hit 7 quilt shops and Olive Garden and the Sweet tooth fairy...LOVE THAT WOMAN. Ray is great and loving his mission. Spent most of yesterday---(it was GORGEOUS!!) Out in the yard putting it to bed for the winter. I LOVE picking  the pumpkins and bringing them up front. It will turn cold again this week.

Mike Cooper just got back from Turkey. Ali waited on us for dinner at Los Hermanos and is totally smitten...I expect her to be engaged by Christmas.

I LOVE YOU BUDDY!!! Missing you BIG! Brother Hatch was in Charleston last week for business and I am so jealous!!! He didn't realize that you were IN Charleston. Jamie will be in Hilton Head the weekend after Christmas...want to jump in her bag and tag along...

Can't wait for your message!!!
LOVE YOUR MOMMA
XXOOXXOOXOXOXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX










No comments: