Monday, October 10, 2011

Letter to Spencer October 10 2011

Lovey Lovey...
I have tried to post these quickly before I am off to run with Karie. I was excited to hear about your expanded area and new companion. Pretty much ANY news from you is slurped up. This morning I am going to Kathy Rockhill's...she has invited several of the missionary mom's to gather and we are going to share information...do you have everyone's emails? Anyone's you AREN'T getting that you'd like me to get you hooked up with?

As you can see...a busy week...all is well. Pool is closed :( .   Declaring the Kittens officially gone. Not at Becky's either. Gone when I came back from Canada. Golf over. Ping Pong over. Sam just waiting for baseball. He had a lovely time with all the guys here this weekend while we were gone.

Let me know if you need ANYTHING...sending a package soon. LOVE YER GUTS!!!!
The MOMMA who misses her BOY!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX






No comments: