Sunday, October 2, 2011

SO....my new favorite way to "do" conference is laying on the float in the pool :) I hope wherever you were that they were feeding you good and that it was somewhat of a break for you. WE ALL have been thinking of you. Sam wishes he could have you back just for State tomorrow and Tuesday.  His region update is in the next post.
I have a nasty head cold and have spent the weekend just laying low and quilting. I finished a fall quilt for the table and got a christmas table quilt cut out and some of the squares sewn. Megan has flitted in and out...she is preparing for the Masquerade on the 27th. SHE GOT A JOB she is SO excited about with a company HERE in Lindon called ZITO. They only work until noon on Fridays! Rocks her world!!! Good salary with benefits!!! Now she can get those MBA student loans paid off. We are all happy for her. Of course she is super sad to have to leave teaching...but she is trying to get them to hire Karie Cooper in her place..can you imagine anyone better?
Michael has become motorcycle man. His roomate has one and I think Michael uses it more than the roommate. Today he drove Alpine Loop and his love is sealed. I will keep trying to be bigger than what I really am and just let him have this moment of craziness while praying for his safety! He is still LOVING PF Changs. School is still a struggle. Dang ADHD.
Josh came home for the weekend...we all went to Texas Road House to celebrate his birthday--22 (next Sunday) since Dad and I will be in Boise and he won't be coming home. Dad and I are heading up to Boise to take a turn (small turn) with GrandDad Harris. We are also going to check out the assisted living home they are going to put him into soon--his Alzheimer's has progressed alot and it is more than Ellen and the other kids can handle without someone quitting work... and that isn't a possibility. Leonard might be  going to the same assisted living center as well...it is getting too hard for Grand Mom Ground to give him the help he needs. Saturday night we are going to Leonard's 90th birthday party. I can hardly stand the thoughts of all of this after Grand Dad Steadwell...but reality gets CLEAR really fast that one day YOU will be making these decisions about ME. When the time comes...just do whatever is best for YOU. It's crazy because I am so happy that GrandDad Steadwell was able to stay on the farm...but the worry and anxiousness I felt was so heavy for what seemed so long.
Sam is off in Ogden with Kelsey. The friends are now coming here every Wednesday for lunch...Tanner Marsh requested Chicken Fetticinni Alfredo...so that's what were having this week. WHAT WILL I DO NEXT YEAR when everyone is GONE????????????
I got to see Jason play in the BYU vs Utah State game! He is number 5...I love him...you have the best friends!
Survivor has started and Russel's nephew is playing...you are going to LOVE catching up!!!! We'll have them ready and waiting!
I love you. I love more than surprise double rainbows after a 3 minutes shower on Saturday. I love you more than the big bins of pumpkins in  front of the grocery stores. I love you more than finding 4 feathers in one run!!! I love you more than Sam's 30 ft chip in. I love you more than strawberry n cream waffles on a lazy Sunday morning. I LOVE YOU MORE and MORE and MORE and MORE.....
So glad you miss me!!!
MOM
XXXOOOOXOXOXOXOXOXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


No comments: