Sunday, September 30, 2012

30 Sept 2012

 Sam is having PLENTY of FUN....they go DISCO skating once a week....
 I saw this on Face book and nabbed it...Joe looks so GREAT huh?
 USU had a chalk dance :)
 Nabbed these off of FaceBook  cuz I knew you'd love em!
Please update me on how you are feeling...??? Was it strep? Are you TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF???

We got a new Bishop today...Mike Lloyd. I love the counselors...Mike Barrett and Damon Hulsey. If I could campaign though I would SHOUT OUT for Joe Allphin...maybe next time :)
Work is busy. Fall is here. I LOVED picking pumpkins today. The canyon has faded but is still pretty. Ate at Sundance Tree Room with the girlies last night to celebrate Kim and Kim's birthdays...I swear the Pepper Steak is one of MY FAVORITE things ever!!!! It cuts with a butter knife. We rode the ski lift in the FULL MOON and it was SO AMAZING. Sara and Kim P were on the lift with me...it didn't take long for them to have me laughing so hard I was able to relax up that high. I really LOVED seeing where you guys go and how FAR up there it goes when you ski.If it hadn't been a bunch of married women it would have been super romantic.
The boys come home this next weekend and I can't wait!!! I am DYING to see your pics on the SD card Sam has!!! He will be bringing it home with him. Michael will be home in the middle of the night tonight from Seattle and Portland with Andy. They left Wednesday and made a quick trip. Michael will leave the 15th of Oct for Europe for 6 weeks...he won't be home until Dec. 6th. He will fly in and out of Berlin....I am excited for him...wish I could meet him in Ireland and Scotland...
Josh is studying hard. Meg will be in LA for work next weekend and then in New York the weekend after that. This is a traveling family! I'm excited because Olive is taking a bus tour that will bring her through Salt Lake for 2 nights so I'll get to her the end of October. Galan's will be here the 29th and 30th.
Laura has been such a delight to have living here. Tonight she made authentic mexican fish tacos that were so yummy. I only lost one pound last week so I've got to STOP making exceptions for her yum!
I sent Stephen's letter on ...I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU!!!! Love hard. Listen hard. Speak soft. You be the bestest boy. You be MINE. Make it a GREAT week! As always, I'll be thinking of you!
Mom
XXOOXXOOXXOOXX

No comments: