Sunday, September 2, 2012

Zach and Marci's Wedding





They looked ADORABLE and were about to BUST with excitement! They are darling together.....STILL TOO WIERD that one of YOUR friends is married. Laddie looks great huh? It was just starting to rain pretty hard so I didn't get to see Michelle and Bronson...we hurried home---the BYU game was on  and I had work to catch up on. We just missed Mike Cooper and the gang too....Zach was hungry for REAL food so they had gone to get him some before the long night of smiles and  handshaking:) They are living with her folks for awhile.

I LOVE this weekend! Friday at 2 Sam and Josh came home...XXOOXXOOXXOOXX.....and so did ALL the friends. Sam had 16 guys sleeping over her Friday night! Dad and I went to the Timpanogas Football game with Sam and friends against PG and we creamed them. It was a fun game to be at...a little hard knowing that Dallin Hatch was the quarter back for PG....what a great kid.  I love so many players on BOTH sides! We went with the Nickles---they are so fun to be with.

Saturday the pool was hoping. I had to leave to wrap up a contract, but when I came back it was raining and lightening and the crazies did NOT want to get out of the pool. I took Josh clothes shopping and then we all met at PF Changs for dinner.Josh feels like he is OFFICIALLY home now:)
And tomorrow we get MICHAEL  at 1!!!!!!!

I keep forgetting to get a picture of Laura. She is renting Josh's room...and is DARLING...she fits in just like one of us. Her little latin self is so charming. I just worry that WE might make HER crazy. I'll get a picture of her for next time. The weather is starting to turn :( My run was pretty chilly the other morning.

My MRI on my footsies came back as having a nueroma, but the doctor thinks I can heal it without surgery if I can just cut donw my days running and the miles....so I'm going to try it. You can imagine how HARD that is for me. I need to find a weight lifting partner.

Sam is working out every day and is looking as rripped as you did before you left. He is so proud of his abs but wants a few more defined. I am trying to get him to write you...he says Utah State is the most fun he has EVER had. I am so glad.

I love you BIG Buddy. 31 weeks! If I lost just one pound a week until you get home I'd be a skinny woman. I love setting my goals around when you get home....NOW it seems doable. BE HAPPYxxooxx Love hard and miss your Momma.
XXXOOOOXXXXOOOXOXOXOO

No comments: