Monday, October 8, 2012

8 Oct 2012

Hi Lovey...I hope I am not too late....after making the big conference breakfast and then getting ready for coming to Boise I didn't get your post in before we got on the road...I am SO SORRY. I thought my hot spot would work...but it was too weak.

Also, after the conference announcement you must know that I am in a deep funk. Sam and Dad are thrilled and starting his papers. I keep crying. I don't want to be that person or that kind of mom. But having you BOTH gone and then you two not seeing each other for almost 4 years....I know I don't have to say much more.  I LOVE that you LOVE me and you get me. I keep reinventing the next few years in my mind trying to come up with that HAPPY place.

Leonard died and that is why we are are here in Boise. Grandmom seems amazing. She is such a trooper. It's alot to lose 2 loves in 6 months. I think we are all pleased that Leonard is DONE with that body and the pain. It is good to be together as family. Megs and Michael and Laura all had to stay home for different work related things. Obviously Sam and Josh had to stay at school. So, its just me and dad. I have such sweet feelings about death. I just finished a book by George Anderson, a medium, who testifies again and again as to what peace and joy there is on the otherside and how it is all about our continued growth and love. I also loved how he says just what I believe from my own dreams, and that is that our loved ones are all around us and trying to help us as we need it. 94 days straight GrandDad has given me a piece of money...usually a  penny when I run, but sometimes a dime or quarter and other times through out the day....CRAZY. And I LOVE it!!!!  George's book was filled with HOPE. I LOVE HOPE. It is hard sometimes to be the one who doesn't see things the way most others around you do.

The BYU vs UTAH game was sad. I really wanted the Aggies to get em'! It was still fun to all be together and cheer for different teams.

I love you bud...going to close in hopes you get this! Make sure to write Josh for his birthday on Tuesday K?
LOVED LOVED LOVED the pics!!!!!!
Mom
xxooxxooxx

No comments: