Monday, October 8, 2012

Spencer's Letter to all of us 8 Oct 2012

well dad i responded to sams message before i even read your but dont worry about it, its was inspired, hahamom put your big girls pants on and let sam leave if he wantswe have eterninty to spend togethor, the mission is the best thing that has ever happened to me and it will be the best thing thats ever happened to sam in my opinio0n he should leave now, dont wait dont give the adversary anymore time to try to convince him other wise, get him in a bishops office and start the process today. go to the temple with him often , sams more then ready and more mature then needed even at 18, seriously, remember what i was like? and they said i was ready ? sams a mountain higher then i was and the people awaiting his testimony and love shouldnt have to wait any longer, pray about it and just decide, the lords time is always the best time, and ill be fine, ill have my friends, meg michael and josh to welcome me home to the world im not even excited to see again.when presidant monson anounced the age change my head dropped towards the floor and my mind began to race, in confused emotions and thoughts, but as i said the first few word in my silent prayer i knew that this was the time, that i could do it and so could sam, and that the lord needs him , the spirit will be there to comfort us both mom i promise, you and the family will never be so blessed as to have two full time missionaries serving the lord. so anyways on to the norm.this week was great we had mucho investigadores at church and a couple we have been teaching met with our branch presidant and they have decided to get married and baptized, in my excitement i was on top of the world and then presidant holm called me and told me not only will i be district leader this next transfer but ill also be training again, which makes me nervous as you know from my last struggle with my trainee, but im also excited because i know of all the miracles i will be able to see and the faith ill be able to show my father in heaven as i give it all i can to teach him how to be a goofd missionary, love the people, and last but not least how to baptize and convert the people here through the holyghosts cmfirmation of the truth of the restoration.i drive up tomorrow to start the training process in columbia and, i know this is definatley inspired as it will be hard for me to not think about sam, my best friend who i looked forward to seeing most when i got home, ill be focused and happy and love my trainee as if it were sam, considering he will be in the same position soon, and know that is what he deserves, que tal si esta llamado para servir conmigo? seria tan chido.  (How would it be if he were called to serve with me?  It would be so great.)   im gonna go play frisbee golf now, the mission is the best, my life is the best, and i hope your all not too jealous. haha i love you mom, just  let come what may and love it. love elder harris

MY RESPONSE: So, I got my big girl panties...they are pink with cream lace and sparkilies and a tiny bow......I am breathing....deep and deliberately......PLEASE just LOVE me even though I don't feel the same as you......XXOOXX.....

No comments: