Sunday, October 28, 2012

October 22-28 2012

Lovey Lovey Lovey....
We went to Tanner Marsh's farewell today....the reality of Sam leaving bit me in the heart again. Sam came home for it. Half the high school kids he graduated with and then lots still going were there. I was so happy for Tanner that he could SEE how loved he is. I love that boy.

Bryson's papers go in tonight. Sam's go in on Tuesday. Patrick Clarke's have been in 3 weeks and he is hoping to hear by this Wednesday.  Going going going going....argh. Remember my ROCK in the back hill....STAY...well, yeah, I MEAN IT.

I got asked to be a coach for that Power 90 Class I took...I am THRILLED! So I get to go through it all again. Want to finish my weight goal AND my pay off the house goal.

Megan had her annual Masquerade Ball Friday night...I'll post pics at the end. She looked GORGEOUS!! And so did Laura. We popped in on them to take pics. I LOVE TO DANCE!!! They made $2400 for United Way! You have SUCH A GOOD SISTER:) XXOOXX. Megs heads to Orlando this weekend for work. Wish I could pop in her bag...I'd drive up to St. Augustine. Not sure how the Hurricane is affecting weather there...but I am SO WATCHING it for you. Hope you bought lots of snacks and a flash light.

What will you be doing for Halloween?

My Halloween? Dad is heading to Guatemala, and no little guys to do costumes for...no parties to go to since I'm working on my own, not a day off claimed for my no sugar bet...a little funky. Will be a first in like 30 years....going to make a plan for myself later tonight...and its going to be a GOOD one! I still haven't bought the candy yet! Galan's were suppose to come so I would have done Pumpkin guts dinner as usual, but now they aren't coming until Thanksgiving because Soledad's mom died. She was a classic lady...she will be dearly missed. I'll quit complaining now. I have my primary kids I can do something for.

Michael is pretty much living the life...I am SO HAPPY for him...and so jealous in a way. SO wish I was with him. I'll post his pics below. He is in Ireland now. LOVE THE BOY and THE PLACE!! Josh is.....drum roll....STUDYING!!! I am going to have to pay some beautiful girl to go drag him OUT of that Library! Sam had the HOWL last night. 9 of them went as Newsies. The report is raving as always...there are days I wish I was a freshman at Utah State. He saw Joseph Butler--his girlfriend is up there so he went up for the Howl as well. Joseph has to have 2 rods put in his back from his scholeosis at Christmas...ugh. Sam's intramural team got 3rd out of 54...of course he was bummed that it wasn't FIRST, but I am amazed that a freshman team would do so well! He didn't get home until 4:30 and then went to Kimona's Farewell and 9 and now is sleeping till 630 when he'll head back up. We missed Cole's Homecoming today to be at Tanner's. Tough choice.

I voted last Friday. I want the pain of it to end. I don't want either one. I voted Romney because I need his business sense to turn this economy around. And after Obama not protecting those boys in Libya...I can't hardly stand to see him on TV. WHAT were they thinking? Whether it was incompetence or a cover up...I can't stand either option. I don't know how Romney couldn't win now. Surely those in the military will landslide it home for him. I bet you don't get any of the news...I'll fill you in later. Wish Ron Paul had written his name in.... his international views scared me, but in another way I feel like, really...LET THEM WORK OUT THERE OWN STUFF.

My foot is letting me take longer and more frequent runs so I am for sure cancelling the surgery. I love my body. I realize it is not perfect by the world standards, but all those imperfections just tell a story of some gift it has given me. I am so grateful to be so healty and strong. I love ALL my senses. I wish I could make you pumpkin bars so that you could GET them without them being stale. Take care of yourself. Spend the money on the vitamins and airborne and all that stuff to keep you healthy xxoo

Sis. ROckhill came by to bring some stuff for sam to take up to sheridan...and wanted to know what you are planning to do for school because when she asked Stephen what she should start doing to get ready he said he was going to go wherever YOU go....so...any thoughts? I have fallen in love with Utah State and I love that Josh is there and my Brothers and the families...so maybe you could think on that? Sam is having the time of his life! YOU DESERVE to have the time of yours....so let me know.

I love you big as always and forever!!!
MOM XXOOXXOOXXOOXX and a back scratch!

 Mauri and Heather went...while Dad and I went to see PERKS OF A WALLFLOWER with Randy and Marta...another must see movie when you get home.



 This is Wicklow, Ireland, outside of where they filmed PS I LOVE YOU.
 Here Michael is in Loch Tay. AMAZING right? I could never get over how it really WAS just as beautiful as all the pictures! I want him to tell me who is taking the pictures of him!
Saw that Shayla went to the Masquerade and thought you might know some of these other girls as well.


Sam at How as a NEWSIE:)

No comments: