Wednesday, June 4, 2008

After the ballgames...



What I love about summer is AfTER the ballgames...after the work day is over...when everyone (my boys PLUS MANY friends) comes home and settles in and eats and plays games and video vegges, and especially the LAUGHING....

Sam and Trevor have been friends since before Kindergarten, they got thrown together because their older brothers are friends. Anyway... one of my sweetest memories was a day AFTER KINDERGARTEN WAS OVER and they were having a snack of cereal at the kitchen table and couldn't even eat it because they kept laughing everytime they looked at each other over NOTHING. THEY STILL will do that with each other sometimes--and then we can't help but laugh.

2 comments:

KellyandJax said...

I love, love, love, love, this picture of Sam laughing! He is so funny. That is why Sam is so happy all the time! Laughter is good for the soul!

Jamie and Julie said...

Ralph Waldo Emerson, said, "To laugh often and love much;" I think Sam gets that! (Meant to be a double entendre. wink)

I Love To Laugh