Wednesday, June 11, 2008

News from Canada

Okay...he (GrandDad) passed his test. Wasn't much of a surprise when they gave one to a blind guy with a cane and a hundred year old woman with a walker (yes, I am exagerating---Don HATES it when I do that...but darned if doesn't make things seem the way they really FEEL)

Yep. I'm breathing, and actually HAPPY for him...because HE is so happy. Now, God bless the people on the road in Canada. I can't do anything about it, SOOOoooo let me just tell you...I could be a Canadian and live here tommorrow...NO, TODAY....

I am sitting in the most quaint, glorious, charming old town called Wingham at their library which is run by 2 beautiful librarians...like, I want to be a librarian now so I can look like them...and act like them...they are KIND and HAPPY. THey have the old shops with the window set 2 story fronts...uh...had to walk in them all...EVERY SHOP OWNER was a delight...okay...exaggerating again...didn't go in the bank, a restaurant and a few others...

Anyway... I'll be home with GrandDad for a week tomorrow..I'll post pics...
THANKS for all the prayers

3 comments:

Michele said...

Glad to hear he passed. Anyways Im sure you heard we lost last night by 1 point. Im also upset that you didnt call me to help with Sam getting to games. You have helped me so many times with my boys, I love being able to help out. Cant wait to see the pictures.

KellyandJax said...

Thanks for the update. Give Grandad my love~

Kelly and Jax~

Jamie and Julie said...

It was a disheartening experience for Julie's Grandfather when he could no longer drive. Since he started driving when he was just a boy on a farm in Wisconsin.