Sunday, June 22, 2008

Livin'



Last night we went to the Strawberry Days RODEO in Pleasant Grove (town right next to ours).

It's a tradition in our family to go and we LOVE it. GO to Megan's site to see the pictures...I forgot my camera. Although the "half time" entertainment about sent me over the edge. These BOYS (Okay, YOUNG men) would do these motorcycle stunts off a ramp in the middle of the arena which included FLIPS and flinging themselves off of their bikes in mid air. WHERE WERE THEiR MOTHERs? WHY would they let YOUNG CHILDREN see that stuff? I could barely breathe.


Life is running faster than me. Such a crazy last week and another one ahead. It's GIRLS CAMP...I actually love girls camp with my church girls...except the sleeping on the ground, no showers, and tick parts. AND another week away from work that I will try to make up....and another week of the BOYS in charge of the home cleanliness that I will get to come back to.

2 comments:

Miss Megan said...

Honestly Natalie...WHERE DO YOU FIND THE TIME? I swear you just go, go, go! Your kids will look back and love these memories of all the fun stuff you did for them and think, "Isn't my mom the greatest?" P.S. Did I mention your yard looks amazing! Once again...you are a girl in a whirl.

Jamie and Julie said...

Hope things go well at Girl's camp. Hope you are able to get some sleep as well. If Sam didn't let you know we are hiking up to Curly Springs on Friday night and then hiking around Baldy Saturday morning. Sam seemed excited about this...