Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Mustering



Paul and Ali flew in from Boise for a Doctors check on her MS. It was nice to feel her hopeful. We met them for dinner at PF Chang's in downtown Salt Lake. Nicer still to be with "family" friends that you can just be yourself with and relax into that we're so blessed "place" in our hearts. We ARE SO BLESSED.

Decided to put up a shot of the newly planted garden (AND Spencer's golf green -first half) so we can glory in it's growth in a few weeks and more in a few months:) I LOVE the thought of all those seeds mustering up their own energy to burst forth in my own back yard. I'm doing some mustering of my own. SO MANY THINGS I think God wants me to be bursting forth in...and then there's all the things I WANT to burst forth in...just mustering, trying to make sure me and God are on the same page. I have a habit of not turning to His sometimes.

Michael's e-mail this morning was a reprimend to me threatening not to write if I mention his coming home. I couldn't help it this last e-mail though---TRULY...it is SO COUNTABLE NOW!!! But I'll be good. Mostly. I think.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM JOHNSON...THE HARRIS FAMILY LOVES YOUR GUTS!!!!

2 comments:

Jamie and Julie said...

As always I'm amazed at your energy level. How you can fit so much into one day.

It's good to see Spencer chase his passion for golf.

Thanks for sharing Michael's return information, I can't believe it has been that long, but I'm sure you can.

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that view from your back yard! Those mountains are breath-taking. NICE garden area too!