Thursday, June 19, 2008

GrandDad's Gone Home






4 hours later, 4 delays, 2 gate changes, repairs on the compression sensors, then a replacement plane later, and GrandDad is off to Toronto swearing yet again to NEVER fly. If I want to see him I will have to go there, OR he will drive here (right). I am so grateful that they allow me to be with him until boarding. It would have been horrific for him to do it alone. It was a bit exasperating and the airport is large so I understand. Anyway. Same old worries are back and I am committing to laying those worries down...just give me a minute to practice. It's worse for me with him than with my kids because at least my children seem to have a healthy hold on their capabilites. Olive has been notified many times and will be there in Listowel to pick him up at the appointed place.


Rushed home to take SPencer to get his OFFICIAL Drivers Liscene and he has already left to Golf (driving himself) and you could FEEL his anticipated freedom through his raging energy. I'm excited for him.

Sorry, but not really sorry, for all the pictures of my yard...its coming alive and I LOVE IT and I want a record and want Michael to see.


Michael...I took GrandDad to Winger's for lunch and JESSE ABBEGG waited on us...knew you might appreciate seeing a picture. Had my camera on me and she didn't seem to mind at all. So, a littel present for you. :)

2 comments:

Jamie and Julie said...

The yard is looking good, lots of rich color and the arbor is getting covered.

Now that you took that picture of Michael's friend he's just going to be more trunky.. :)

Michele said...

I love your yard if I ever heaven forbid I ever get married again. I want to in your yard! Its beautiful, I only hope I have a green thumb like you do.