Friday, June 6, 2008

Ask and Ye Shall Recieve

I'm going to start asking for everything I want on this blog...it seems to just HAPPEN....I asked yesterday if anyone wanted to go to the HomeShow with me (the reason the Homeshow has lost its appeal is due to my being in houses ALL THE TIME)...and JaLee e-mailed and said she was in...with her I even LIKED it. I must admit that houses RArELY twitterpate me, but No.13--3.5 million in Alpine made me covet. The pool right outside the big sunny windowed breakfast nook with the cows in the back pasture as a backdrop...not to mention and incredible mountain view from every angle...yep...I was in deep covet...thank heavens I saved myself before I started the "Now why do some people..."

Obviously I am NOT a photographer...but this way you get to see a real FRIEND and kinda get the jist of the whole breakfast window pool thing.

No comments: