Sunday, September 13, 2009

45 weeks out TUESDAY!!


Leonard and GrandMom...following the bride and groom.
Michael and Sam "representing"--watching the BYU game inside while most everyone else where outside celebrating and eating...
Part of the reason we hurried home was to get to Dave's farewell this morning...he did you proud. He announced that he was the last of your friends to leave who called Dad TBONE so he wanted to make sure everyone knew so they could carry on the tradition :) Still smiling...few would be so brave as YOUR FRIENDS! He was FUNNY and then Serious..perfect parting mix.
The fridge is full of fresh brown eggs again! I took this picture tonight of a weird storm coming in. Today was the first real FALL day we've had---overcast and slightly chilled with a bit of rain.
Tricia is STILL waiting to have that baby...the amnio test they took on Friday said her lungs weren't developed enough...you know how short she is...poor thing can barely breath!
Check out Megan's blog...she is now twitterpated by the drummer guy Brandon...among others. Michael is still job hunting. Spencer and Sam still playing golf. Dad still churching. I'm working and reading and running and great grand dad worrying. My allergies are full force. UGH. Been wearing my glasses since my contacts aggravate me so much with my eyes itching...don't feel or LOOK so lovely.
Wish I had more to tell you. Biggest Loser and Survivor start this week...I'm a happy girl.
WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!?????!!!!
I love you. I love you more than peach cobbler with ice cream. I love you more than being able to lay down and close my eyes when they are aching with allergies. I love you more than new paver walks. I love you more than the sound of crickets at dusk in the fall.
I love you. Can't wait until morning to hear from you. Did you ever take yourself out to eat?
MOM XXXOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


No comments: