Sunday, September 20, 2009

GrandDad


To go or not to go...I just can't seem to live with myself EITHER way I choose...so I just keep changing my mind every few days. This time I have NO AGENDA. Really. If I can finish painting the house, and give the house a deep cleaning, and get the rest of the wood split...that would be WONDERFUL. But mostly I just feel like I'v got to go so he knows I love him---especially after our WEIRD and HORRIBLE parting in January. There it is. As clear and as thought through as I can get it. I know I will go in March for his 90th birthday. Can I LIVE with myself if I wait till then? Why the heck can't I seem to? So do I just GO and get it over with so I QUIT thinking about it??

1 comment:

Kath said...

Sounds like you need to go, Natalie. I am sure he would love the company and the help with the house/yard. A hard decision to make, that is for sure. I am sure you have already, but "Pray about it." That is what I do.