Sunday, September 27, 2009

COWBOY PROM









Sara and Colby Fryer hosted a COWBOY PROM in their back yard Saturday night. I am SO GLAD I have such FUN FRIENDS!!! They served ribs, coleslaw, baked beans, salad and peach cobbler (I made that :)) for dessert. Our Megan made every couple a corsage and boutonniere, we played Bingo--Danielle's idea! and I did the PUNCH thing like I use for the kids in Primary for the prizes (which were stupid but still fun to do) We had a cake walk and I took my Chocolate Bavarian Cake (Rapiers won that), we DANCED..not long...but it still counts...and we hung out at the fire pit. Check out some of these outfits...Johnathon and Jessica stole our hearts when they showed up as Indians with their guns....Kim and Matt took our "Prom Pictures"- can't wait to get and post those! Kim got this square dancing dress off Ebay that was just SO ADORABLE on her... Ron was hysterical as always...check out his belt buckle! It was the PERFECT weather with PERFECT friends...we are thinking we need a DISCO Party next...maybe rent out Classic Skating and that way we could invite TONS more friends!!! I'd love to see the Spandex that would show up for that! I did miss the Women's Broadcast, but it is TIVO'd and the women will come here to watch it next Saturday Night while the men are at their Priesthood Meeting.

No comments: