Sunday, September 20, 2009

HOMEFRONT UPDATE


Today is the first day of Fall and the weather was in full co-operation. Just that perfect crispness and wind...It makes me wish that all I ever had to do was work/play in the yard and cook and do house things...pretty sure I could be COMPLETELY content never leaving home again...of course I want people to come to ME. How cool if I never had to grocery shop again and it was just delivered! Sorry, a little daydreaming there.
I picked all the jack be little's today, broke my heart that they aren't ORANGE!!! But many were rotting on the vine so I had to pick them...I was so surprised at HOW MANY there were...I went to several sites to see what the deal with their not turning might be...I think it was the seeds...they look WAY "gourdy". They'll still be fun to decorate with.
These are our newest chickens Josh...all 5 are officially laying now...I KNEW you wanted to see some of them.
And look how GORGEOUS these 2 big MAX pumpkins are getting!

I love having Diana in Primary because I get to talk to her again. And we always talk of you and Greg. Kristina is a warrior and doing so well with her MS diagnosis, but still having to wade through the emotional war. We're praying alot for her. Maybe you can be an MS doctor...Tricia had her baby "Piper" on Friday. Diana said she is just BEAUTIFUL...I can't wait to see her...and you know I mean HOLD her! and SMELL her.
Jared Oates was called to be second counselor in the Bishopric today.
BYU lost to Florida State...Jamie and Julie came to watch it with us.
Kori's dad died this week and the funeral will be on Friday. Kori has had a ton on her plate this year. We love her for her stamina and mostly for how she loves US.
Been thinking of you TONS trying to figure out the bday package. It may be random...wish I could send me there...ok, that's not so true...wish I could send YOU HERE!!! Tell me more about your companion.
I love you. Life is crazy busy with lots happening but not alot of FUN news...Just pretend like I am scratching your back when you read this....that's what I really want to give you for your birthday!!!! LOve you. LOVE YOU.LoVe YoU!!! LOOOOOVEEEE YOOOOUUUUU!!!!!!!

No comments: