Sunday, September 6, 2009

Week Number 43 down...Hello 44!!!

McKay came over for a fireworks fix tonight...and stayed for peanut butter cookies and ice cream. Dad literally bought 8 1/2 gallons of Bryers at the Smith's sale when it was only $2.
The Sander's wanted you to see their new HAMSTER FAMILY...this Momma had 10...yes TEN babies...I couldn't get them all in the picture at once! Pretty incredible Huh?The Dad is white...strange that the babies are all grey.
Jamie taught Sam's Sunday School class today and Sam said it was amazing---he is suppose to make a list of the top 20 things most important to him in companion/wife/partner--Sam said number one is definitely she has to be physically attractive... I SMILE and AGREE!!! And I don't think we're shallow.
We were singing Jamie praises for bringing us the peach tree STICKS(remember? Just about a two foot stick with no shoots?) Now we had my Huge cobbler recipe last night that calls for 10 cups of peaches and they were all from our grown up stick tree...THANKS JAMIE!!! Incredulous when you really think about it what a tree can do and become in 5 years. I guess its the same with people. I thought about you Josh as I made the cobbler-- Alyssa Rockhill (cutie) was here watching the BYU vs. Oklahoma game while I was making it. Then again as I served it to 13 total of Sam's friends...and I missed YOU and Greg and Mike and Jake and Dave....and then I missed you while I sat and had a way too big bowl with vanilla ice cream on top.
It was a little crazy here this weekend. Marta had a female surgery and was on heavy pain meds so she stayed over two nights with the girls while I played nurse---I know that's a joke--but I never had to LOOK at her owie. Jeremy and Kori are here...Kori's Dad is really going downhill fast--they called her siblings to come and they have all flown in and spent the weekend with him. Last night Haven and Elle were sleeping in my room on the "Princess Bed". At about 2 am Haven is standing beside me at the bed and ever so lightly touches my arm and says "Aunt Natalie, my tummy doesn't feel very good...and next she starts projectile vomiting all over...quite the mess. I did the sheets and me and her and Dad did the carpets...he gets MAJOR POINTS for it...the carpet was the worst of all of it by far. Sure has been a LONG time since that has happened...I had to think really hard what to do and use to clean it up and get the smell out! Angel Haven never even cried or fussed...that child is just too perfect!
Of course Kori was horrified this morning when she found out...I'd take a throw up episode for her any day...especially when she's going through all she's going through. AND as if Kori's Dad stuff isn't enough!!! The Doctors did another Eco cardio gram on Graham at Primary's this week and found that the Kawaski disease HAS messed with his something something artery and now they will have to be very careful and keep an eye on it---its enlarged...and there is NOTHING they can do. More prayers for our boy please.
Graham still refuses to crawl and scoots on his bum with his legs...I'll try to get a video...he's THE CUTEST...but if I'd had my heart worked on and chest opened for however many days, I probably wouldn't want to lay on it either! He loves the hot tub as much as me!
Elle came in while I was folding the clothes last night and snugged on top of the warm dryer till I was done---till BOTH my hands were free :) I love the way she shadows me. I love to hear her say my name. I love the way she just says what she wants when she wants it. And I especially love when its ME she wants!!!!
It's been a full moon. Whenever there is something spectacular in the sky I wonder if you are seeing it to...just like on FIVEL...somewhere out there....and I'm thinking of YOU!
I'v wondered about your traveling this week. I'v noticed your weather is a bit cooler...get a sweater if you need one. I know we've been over that....BUT. Hey...did you get the package yet?
Megan borrowed the Sequoia and went to Vegas again with a bunch of friends. Michael is LOVING living at the Glenwood , but is still looking for a new job. Spencer and Sam are tearing it up each week at their tournaments. Sam was chosen last Friday night for the High School Football Punt pass and kick contest and won ALL THREE!!!!! I was SO SAD I missed it! He didn't even tell us about it until it was ALL OVER. Darn it all. The BIG prize was 3 free drinks at Walkers...made me laugh! Spencer is boycotting the Homecoming Dance since someone else asked you know who before he did and he refuses to spend his golf money on anyone unless he likes her and he is still a one woman guy. And darn this other kid for asking her so dang EARLY.
Love. Life. Lessons. Learning.
I love you. When I stop and really think about WHERE you are and WHAT you are doing I just get overwhelmed at the goodness you ARE. I am in AWE that you belong to ME. I am so PROUD that you overcame my generic parenting skills and are soaring to and through experiences and life in a way that makes such a difference for others. I love you I love you I love you.
Can't wait to FEEL your words in my heart in the morning.
XXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOO MOM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXX
Sunday night FIREPITS have become a tradition in our back yard. I am even now hearing more and more cars pulling up and doors closing.



No comments: