Saturday, March 20, 2010

JOSH!!! READ THIS!!!

I got this e-mail Saturday morning....and I loved that she thought to send it to me! Good job love bug!!! YOU were ONE of my miracles!!!!

Hi Natalie,
I thought you might like to read an exert from C.J.'s email this week. He doesn't write that much so this means that Elder Harris' training was powerful and memorable.

"We had the Upper Hill zone conference yesterday and it went really well. We are trying to focus as I think I shared another time on working with members and making sure that those who are baptized stay active, and become strong members. So that is what most of the conference was about. But Elder Harris who some of you know gave a very powerful training on the importance on the Spirit and to expect miracles in our lives and in the live of our investigators. It was really good and I really appreciated it. Other than that things are going really well."

Just thought that might warm your heart a little to know that other people know how great your son is too.
Jenny Thornton

No comments: