Sunday, March 14, 2010

SURPRISE from JOSH!!!



Sam getting a hair dye job from ME--BLACK...the whole team did it...not terribly attractive, but I guess every now and again you take one for the team:)
Sam went St. George for his JV/Varisty Baseball tournament for the weekend and Spencer and I followed him down so we could watch. We didn't get alot of time with him, but it was great to see him with his team and to watch him play. I know I am his mother, and I know I am not objective, but Sam IS AMAZING. And not just at Baseball.

So is Spencer. Amazing. It was his actual 18th birthday on Friday and he never even complained that we were in St. George for Sam. They love each other. Spencer was great to have with me when I was nervous driving in a town I don't know, someone to go eat with eat with, someone to play with the GPS with, someone to listen to Wayne Dyer with, someone to order video's late at night when others might have thought we "should" have been going to bed:)
And as long as I am telling you about how amazing Spencer and Sam are...JOSH sent us a PACKAGE with birthday presents from Africa!!! He sent Spencer the witch doctor and Don and I the African man and woman---look at the detail! And Megan an Elephant something or other...I still haven't seen it yet, but she promises to post it on her blog. BUT MY FAVORITE THING of ALL is NEW PICTURES of him and little Video blurbs that I LOOOOOOVE!!!! (thank you Josh!!!) It came while I was in St. George and was SO NICE to come home to!!!

Michael, super bus driver, drove a greyhound up Provo Canyon!!! That would stop your heart!!! And then took off to Nebraska with a mission buddy and will be back tomorrow.

And then there's Megan...who spent the weekend in Cedar City with her FFA kids. It was such a tragedy that one of the girls in her group had a mother go down with them who got in a horrible accident on the way home and died. Megan had alot to handle---her heart full of love went a long way I am sure with helping the rest of the kids to deal with the loss as well.

No comments: