Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Something is messed with this underlining everything...I have been to and clicked on everything I can see that might lead me to undo it...even control +z...nothing is working...does someone know how to help me???
I LOVED all three books. I think EVERYONE with any religiousness in their lives should read the first one. I want to read it again and again and again to FEEL and remember the message.
It really has changed how I look at, think about and feel about my life and its purpose. Mostly it has just helped me to feel wrapped in Divine Love...and made me aware daily of the depths of that love that are mine...and to look for examples of it in my daily life. AMAZING what just COMES to me.
Little Bee has a delicious writer, but the story was super hard to live through in some of the parts...and the end wasn't the redemption I was looking for...hard end as well.
Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt was another Southern "take me back" filled with sweetness and goodness and characters you longed for to be in your own life.
Well, for heaven's sake...the underlining STOPPED and I have NO IDEA WHY!!! But Hooray!

1 comment:

Az said...

The underlining thing has to do with an href (text to highlight that allows a click to something else) to an image of the book He Loves Me. If you notice all of your links ("Free Weather Reports") are in pink.
A good way to resolve this is to "copy" your text to "Notepad" and remove the text out of the blog. Then copy the text back in, this could solve the problem.
Just an educated guess. Luv Ya