Friday, June 11, 2010

Crazy week.

The first two pictures are me at Michele's (favorite friend) BUNCO group... I had a BLAST!!! I had forgotten what an adrenalin junkie I am!!!! Megan came too and we brought Michelle C with us...definitely a FUN FUN night. Think I am going to have to start my own group. I get so excited I can't add up my score as I roll! Everyone got a door prize and Megan won the lowest score. It's making me itch to start card parties again!!! With this rain and more rain...you HAVE to stay inside! Can you believe this 60 degree high on the 10th of June??? The pool workers must not work in the rain. THat's okay. I wouldn't want to either.
I don't ususally put my client pics on here...but these guys went through ALOT to get their house (many "hic ups") and they aren't even getting married until Aug 14th...we were all relieved to see this close AND fund!!! Congratulations Cheryl and Walter (and ME)!!!
I had just dropped off my last clients for the day on Thursday when Annie called and said they were in town, so I went and picked them up. THey came to Sam's baseball game with me, we got pizza, and I just tried to adjust to how OLD and Mature they are. It's weird the things that help me feel old. I got to have Sam and Molly this morning...Hey BFF...we FORGOT TO TAKE A PICTURE!!!
Aunt Pam and Cherie came and I barely even saw them...I had a WILD foreclosure bidding day and night on an incredible Lindon property and didn't get home until after 11 and then had a close at 9 so I was out the door before they were even up...I was sad to have missed them. Cherie is still as beautiful as ever. Hope THIS modeling agency hires her.


No comments: