Friday, June 11, 2010

Hey LOVES!!!

HOW ARE MY MEN CHILDREN????
I miss you.
Josh, Greg has been around helping and maybe it makes the waiting worse. I am SO HAPPY to have him home, but it just doesn't seem RIGHT without YOU here. He is working for us doing odds and ends until he finds a job.
Spencer is in Lake Powell with friends...it has begun...his slight panic that "this will be the last time I get to _______ before my mission". And I am FEELING it with him. Sam's still baseball king. Megan's been doing quite a bit of real estate. Dad's international conference is over but now he is on to Camp Helaman for next weekend. I leave for girls camp a week from Monday--the 21st, and then have Philmont Camp the 2nd through the 9th (and you KNOW how much I LOVE Camp???) I am just now realizing how NUTS it will be for me to miss that much work all together. Pretty sure next year my NO will be working better.
The pool guys are saying they are trying to beat the record and have ours done 3 weeks from dig. That would mean it would be finished JUST BEFORE I am suppose to go to Philmont...might break my heart to have to leave a day or so after it opens. So I can't decide if I WANT Them to hurry or not. Either way it would be fun for the kids to have it going for the 4th even if Dad and I can't be here.... I am so impressed with all the craftsman on the build. I am still shocked every day when I see the hole...this IS REAL, it is REALLY happening to ME/US!!!!!! Can't wait until we are all in it together.
Not much news...Ashley Johnson is getting married.
I love you both. Mind your manners. God is Real. Be kind. Help others, especially if they need a friend. If you can't say something nice....Smile alot. Say your prayers. Visualize who and what you want to be. Love yourselves. MISS ME!!!!!
Mom XXXOOOXXOOOXXOOXXOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments: