Wednesday, June 30, 2010

True LOVE

Well, you know how I've been complaining to anyone that would LISTEN about how I DID NOT WANT TO GO TO PHILMONT (the Boy Scout Camp) with Don for a WEEK in ARIZONA in JULY starting this Friday???
DON LISTENED!!!!! IT MUST BE TRUE LOVE, CUZ...

He is letting me stay home and promising not to be grumpy about it. And he has kept his word. I LOVE HIM FOR IT. I know I am 47. BUT, I have waited a LONG time for this pool dream to come to fruition and I DID NOT WANT TO MISS the winding up of filling it from the fire hydrant, having the first swim, documenting it with pictures, seeing the slide installed, etc.... and now I won't. I WILL BE HERE!!!! THANK YOU DON! AND I won't have to go to some boy scout camp and pretend I am OK being there, in July, in Arizona, for a WEEK...when I could be at my house, with my kids and the whole neighborhood, by/IN our pool living the dream. Don't worry. I can SEE Myself. I CAN! I get the whole selfishness slant to my NOT wanting to go...and I'm OK with that too. Some parts of 47 are GREAT!!!!!

No comments: