Saturday, June 5, 2010

your mom's diggin me a pool!!!!!

Getting home rocks, Sis. Harris (your mom) will give you anything I want. I suggested that I might like a pool and the day after I get home there's this gigantic pit in your back yard!! It pays to be popular with the Harris family!!!

Just kidding Josh, So don't lose your focus. The news and the media were right the rumors are true, Elder Otterstrom is just Greg now- I'm home. Let me tell you something though, it's really weird to be back, it's going to take a few days or weeks to adjust to life outside the regiment of a mission. It meant the world to me, I learned lessons and gained perspectives that I wouldn't have had I never gone. Your mission, I'm sure, is perfectly tailored and suited to meet your needs and help you grow as was mine for me. I can't wait to hear about yours but, speaking so honestly and sincerely, don't be in a hurry to get home. I miss the mission already. Relish the last months Sue!!!! I'll hear from you soon.

Greg, plain old Greg

No comments: