Wednesday, June 30, 2010

POOL PROGRESS

NOTHING has happend while I was at camp or SINCE I'VE BEEN HOME!!!! It has just been 'SITTING", waiting while other people building their pools have a turn...but the PROMISE is that we WILL BE SWIMMING by July 9th!!! So, I am telling myself that there is always a reason for everything and I don't KNOW yet WHAT good reason will surface for it NOT BEING DONE BY THE 4th!!!!
I left for camp as they started pouring the deck...Don was a sweetie and wrote "DREAMS COME TRUE"in the cement for me since I wasn't going to be there...and as you see at the end of these pics he also added his own "love"....but what I think it really translates into is "I am going to profess my love for this woman even if she DOES just go ahead and build a pool even though I think it is NOT wise and that we should be paying off the house".
Even with all this cement and this huge hole, it still feels unreal. I like to sit out by it and imagine the whole body submerged thing....it's going to be lovely. And check out how COOL that butterfly is!!!! Especially after having the LIVE Butterfly RELEASE at camp!!!! I knew it belonged to me when I saw it.



No comments: