Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Declaring to the UNIVERSE


I'v pretty much taken to heart this whole declaring and then believing thing with all the miracles and LOVE that have come into my life as of late, so I decided I want to get clear and declare some more so no one is confused...particularly ME. So, here goes...

I AM LOVE embodied :) (That's a GOOD ONE huh??)
IAM thin and fit and eat what I want and weigh the PERFECT weight for me.
I AM an outrageously successful Real Estate Agent who works with the most incredible people sent to this planet at this time!
I AM one of the owners of our home.
I AM showered with the Abundance of this world and am able to help provide education and opportunities to those seeking.
I AM awake, aware and ever increasing the levels of my consciousness.
I AM LOVE embodied :) (I really really like this one!)

OK UNIVERSE...let's GIT R' DONE!!!!!
XXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXX

No comments: